7 Signs You’re Dating An Immature Guy.
Some dudes have good intentions but just don’t really have the level of maturity it takes to follow through with the requirements of a real adult relationship. The problem is that they often end up in relationships anyway and hurt good women as a result of their childishness. Want to avoid setting yourself up for failure? Avoid guys who exhibit these signs:
1. HE’S OVER ATTACHED TO HIS MOTHER: There’s a difference between loving one’s mom and being a Mama’s Boy. If Mommy still has to coddle him, or if he allows Mommy to make dating decisions for him, cut him loose. Otherwise, you will likely become a second mother to him.
2. HE FEELS OVER ENTITLED: Has he watched one too many movies where the “guy gets the girl“? If he throws a fit just because he isn’t with a girl that he deems sexy enough for him, it’s time to cut your losses. Life isn’t a Disney movie, and he needs to grow up and realize that. The entitlement issues he has will only become more apparent as time passes.
3. HE’S RUDE GENERALLY: Does he feel a need to put others down or make others uncomfortable just so that he gets to feel like the “head honcho”? If so, he’s got the emotional intelligence of a toddler. Don’t expect to win an argument with him, and don’t expect a relationship with him to be a good one.
4. ACTING LIKE A BITCH WHEN HE DOESN’T GET HIS WAY: When a guy does this, it’s just painfully gross and extremely unattractive. It only proves that he’s too much of a baby and a wuss to deal with the problems that life hands us all.
5. INSTEAD OF BREAKING UP WITH YOU HE ACTS LIKE A JERK TILL YOU CALL IT OFF:This is something only a spineless boy does. When the relationship reaches its expiration date, instead of being honest about it with you, he’d rather be an asshat until you leave him. Thus, he doesn’t have to be the bad guy, and you’re the one stuck doing his dirty work.
6. NOT WANTING TO ADMIT HIS FAULTS: Ever notice how kids on a playground will always point to someone they’re arguing with and say, “He started it!”? Well, a guy who refuses to accept fault when he screwed up isn’t going to be able to handle an argument or face the facts when he’s fucked up. Save yourself the trouble and forget about him.
7. YOU’RE HIS GIRLFRIEND WHEN IT’S CONVENIENT FOR HIM: You had plans for a nice weekend together? Too bad something else came up and he bailed on you. Sometimes, nothing at all comes up, but he just can’t be bothered and would rather sleep in that day. Men are committed to a relationship and put you before themselves at least some of the time. Boys do whatever they want despite you.