Why Girls Ignore Nice Guys And Go For Bad Guys.
We all have that male friend we tease for always being the nice guy. We call them all sorts of names like ‘Gbef, pant, slacker” and the list goes on. Being a nice guy in this context is when you become a pushover and try to over please a girl in a bid to date her. Even after getting the girl you still play the nice guy role that people start to wonder if you were jazzed.
Nowadays girls would rather go for the bad boys and friend zone the nice guys, here’s why
1. NICE BOYS AREN’T ALPHA MALE: A great girl always wants to date a guy who can be in control of his life and gain the respect of his friends. If your friends don’t respect you or listen to your opinions, it’s a sure sign that you’re a nice guy who’s walked over often, even by your friends.
2. EASILY MANIPULATED: Nice guys are easily manipulated because they allow themselves to get manipulated even if they realize that they’re being manipulated. This can frustrate any girl they’re dating because nice guys almost always end up getting the short end of the stick.
3. THEY NEVER LEAD: They always sit in the back seat of life. They may want to lead, but never make the effort or take the initiative directly. And they never really ask a girl out until it’s too late and then whine about how unfair the world is.
4. THEY ALWAYS END UP BEING FRIEND ZONED: Nice guys always end up entering a girl’s friend zone. They’re really nice guys who make great friends and terrible boyfriends.
5. THEY ARE EASILY INTIMIDATED: Nice guys are always intimidated by strong personalities. If an alpha male likes a nice guy’s girl or tries to flirt with her, the nice guy wouldn’t have the internal strength to stand up against it. Instead, he may whine or sulk about it in the corner of the room.
6. THEY EASILY GET STRESSED IN DIFFICULT SITUATIONS: A girl would want to date a guy who’s her rock and her strength, not a scared pussy who’ll run at the first sign of danger. Nice guys aren’t protective or aggressive enough. He can’t fight for his girl, and that’s one of the basic evolutionary needs of a girl, to feel protected around her man.
7. THEY LOOK FOR MIRACLES: Nice guys constantly look to the future for a better life, be it by earning more money or getting a great job, but do nothing to change the present even though they know they need to change their behavior.
8. THEY ALWAYS AVOID CONFRONTATIONS: Nice guys can’t defend the girl they like and try to resolve any issues by trying to even the situation using polite words. They’re not assertive and never challenge anyone’s views directly. Instead, they try to get their point across through sneaky manipulation which can annoy any girl who hates feeling manipulated.