UNIMAID Remedial Admission List For 2016/2017 Session
The management of University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) has released the list of candidates admitted into its remedial programme (Arts and Science) for the 2016/2017 academic session.
How To Check The List
To check the list of admitted candidates, click on the links below;
Remedial Science 1st Batch Admission – Click Here
Remedial Arts 1st Batch Admission – Click Here
REQUIREMENT FOR REGISTRATION FOR REMEDIAL SCIENCE PROGRAMME
All candidates admitted into the Remedial Arts Programme are required to
present their original credentials arranged in the following order.
- ‘O’, Level certificate (s) or
- Statement of ‘O’, level results from secondary school attended and
- ‘O’, level result down loaded from the Internet. Candidates may be
require to present their ‘O’ level results scratch card for verification.
- Letter of indigene from the candidates local government area of origin
a. Receipt for purchase of admission form
b. Receipt of payment for acceptance of admission
c. Receipt of payment for registration fees
- Birth certificate or declaration of age from Court of Law
a. Primary school certificate
b. Testimonial etc
- Photocopies of the above, arranged accordingly.